Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Last days in Australia








When we came back from sailing the Whitsunday islands I spent my last days of vacation in Whitsundays at Chateau Koala - The backpacker hostel I mentioned earlier. Although it rained almost everyday we had an awesome time. It may not be the most incredible place on earth but hey, we were in Australia, it was 30 degrees Celsius and most importantly - we were on vacation. And it didn't hurt to know that it was a a few degrees below zero back home.

So what did we do during these last days? Allow me to quote Mr. Jerry Seinfeld: "Nothing!". We played some cards, talked about important and not so important stuff and just had a great, relaxed, time. It's amazing how exciting it can be to eat, sleep and drink sometimes.

2 comments:

Graeme said...

how do you do it, hot Carl? Those two blondes are gorgeous. You must tell me what aftershave you wear.

Carl said...

It's amazing what money can buy ;)