Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Snusing" in Ghana



Me and Mark went to the bar yesterday. Interestingly enough this woman stood in front of our table dancing and yelling at herself for like an hour. She was pretty high to say the least.

We sat outside and it was about 30 degrees, for a Swede that's a real treat in December. So me and Mark came to the conclusion that all you really need in life is a cold beer and a snus.

Wherever I travel in the world, being the generous guy that I am, I always treat people to a snus. So far Göteborgs Rapé (a snus brand) has been tested and approved by locals in Serbia, Mauritius, Australia, UK, USA and Ghana. Apparently snus would have a great future in Ghana since Mark and the others constantly ask me for more.

The rumour says that Mats Sundin, one of Sweden's best ice hockey players, was interviewed by a local reporter when he at young age arrived to the NHL. The interview ended with the reporter asking Mats if there's anything he's lacking from Sweden. Now, the combination of being not too good at English and being in love with "Göteborgs Rapé" resultet in the following comment by Mats:
- Well, I really miss a good rape on a sunday morning.
I am very pleased that Mats works as a professional hockey player and not as a diplomat.

No comments: